International Logistics service

Dear friend,

Good day! sorry for interrupt you for one minute!
Pls allow me to introduce myself as forwarder located at shenzhen city,China.

Our business including:

Air and Sea Freight-Exports and Imports

Door-to-door Services

Consolidation, Distribution and Warehousing

Customs Clearance & Insurance

Multimodal transport

please feel free to contact me if you need any quotations or enquiries.

We sincerely hope that we could establish a good relationship in the near future!

Thanks and looking forward to receive your reply soon.

Your truly,

Anna

Shenzhen Creation International Logistics Co.,Ltd

ADD: Rm 630 Fude Building, Huaide Village,FuYong, Baoan Airport, Shenzhen, China 518103

Tel:(86)0755-3388 2635    Fax:(86)0755-3311 9993   Mobile:+86-13825254436
MSN: creation.anna@hotmail.com    Skype: anna.logistics

Web: www.creation-logistics.com ; www.clcargo.com    Email: anna@creation-logistics.com ; anna@clcargo.com

1.Ocean Freight by FCL.
2.DDU,Door―Port, Warehouse--Port by LCL
3.Air Freight, Airfreight+door delivery
4.Express (DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT)
5.Import service by Seafreight, Airfreight, Express