Fw:Fw:Re.Re.Re.we sell led light ,New products, new opportunities.New market

Dear Buyer,
We are one of the leading LED lights manufacturers in China.
 We specialize in the R&D, production of led light, led lamp, led bulbs, led tube, led spotlights, led panel light, led ceiling light, led downlight and led wall light. Products have been exported to European countries, North America, Middle East, Japan and Russia. We are seeking more opportunities to cooperate with partners all over the world and thus exploring better in the global marke
Attached please find our LED light catalogue
We are looking forward to your inquiries.

Best regards
lucky
Quality Limited
USA 516-855-4953