Re: 50W Epistar+polishing+ Rubycon Flood light only 39USD

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Glad to introduce a hot selling product to you: 50W LED Flood light
It is widely used on many occasions such as billboards, yard, etc.

We guarantee its LED chips are Epistar LED and the main electrolysis capacitor of driver power is Rubycon capacitor.
Besides these good points, Its surface polishing is well done.

Material:

Aluminum

Dimension:

L285*W240*H175mm

Weight:

2.80kg

Input voltage:

96~265VAC

Power:

50W

Lumen Output:

4000lm

Color temperature:

3000K~7500K

Waterproof:

IP 65

CRI:

70-85

Span life:

50,000 hours

Certificates:

CE,ROHS

It's ideal replacement for traditional flood light, saving 50-80% energy and have no hazardous materials.

Many other kinds of light such as Down Light, LED Tunnel Lifgt etc. are also produced by Our company.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Larry

Shenzhen Current Lighting Co.,Ltd