chemicals

Dear Manager,

We are a professional chemical manufacturer in China. Our products have good quality and pretty competitive price. we would like to present our products which may increase your market very well.

1- Paint, coating, ink materials:
Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium Paste, Melamine, Cobalt sulfate

2- Detergent materials
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate SLES 70 %, Glycerol Monolaurate(GML),
Diethanolamine, STPP 94%, Soda Ash 99.2%

3- Feed Additives
Allicin Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate (DCP) 18%, Calcium Formate 98%,
Viatmin C, A+D3, B2, B6, B12, Sodium Butyrate,  Methionine 98%, Choline Chloride, Betaine, Bacillus Subtilis

4- Food Additives
Dextrose Monohydrate, Sorbitol liquid 70%, Sweeteners corn syrup 75%-85%, Citric acid monohydrate bp98/e330, Lactic Acid(85%-90%), Aspartame

5- Hot products: Diethylene glycolamine, Morpholine, Abamectin, Used cooking oil

If you would like to know further information or any enquires, please feel free to contact us any time.
Best Regards
   (Mr) Ben

Baoding Paier Chemical Industry Group
No. 64 Sanfeng Road, Baoding, China