RE:Dear friend,we are Phosphoric acid supplier,sincerely for cooperation.

Dear friend,

Good day! Thanks for your time to read my e-mail.

This is Dizao Technology Co.,Ltd. I am Moon. From lookchem to know you are looking for Phosphoric acid.You can log in lookchen to know us.We are recognized.Our factory produces the Phosphoric acid.

We can guarantee the quality of the product,we want to establish long-team business relations with you.Welcome to here.

Sincerely for cooperation.

Wish our products will be helpful for your business!

Any questions,Welcome to contant me.

Best Regards

Moon

Dizao Technology Co.,Ltd
ADD:265 Zhongshan East Road,shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
MSN:luyunlingling@hotmail.com
WEB SITE:www.cndztech.com
Tel:86 311 89907285
Fax:86 311 89907285