Partnership

If you are unable to view this email correctly please ... Click here

DELIVERY TIME : 2-3 DAYS TO EU
PRICES : VERY COMPETITIVE
QUALITY : ISO 9001

Dear Sir,

We are an electronic contract manufacturing company with a main production plant in Tunisia. We assemble electronic circuit boards for a variety of industries. We take advantage of our years of experience in the field of electronic sub-contracting to help our customers produce high quality, very competitively priced, circuit board and cable assemblies.

We are ready for all your production requirements:
- SMT
- Through Hole
- Cable Assembly-Harness
- Multi-layer
- Final Mechanical Assembl, Tests and packeging

STARZ ELECTRONIC
3 Rue Hédi Chaker,
7000, Bizerte , Tunisia
Tel :  +216.72.444.730
        +216.72.424 800
Fax : +216.72.444.705
Skype : starz.electronics
http://www.starzelectronics.com

We apologize if this email advertisement has caused you any inconvenience.
 To stop receiving messages from us ... Click here
---