Re: Dimmable LED Spotlights and Flexible LED Strips/Kindom LED Pricelist

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Wish you a good day!

Glad to know you are on the market of LED lightings. We are a manufacturer in this field for more than 6 years. We produce both indoor and outdoor LED lights.

This is Tracy He from Kindom Opto-Electronic Co., Ltd in Guangzhou, China.

Our main products include G4/G9/GU10/E14/E27/R7S/MR16 5050/3528 SMD spotlights, corn lights, IP65 & IP68 waterproof LED flexible strip lights, LED PAR lamps & LED tubes(Isolating source T8 tube light), LED down lights and flood lights etc. All of them comply with CE & RoHS standard.

Our new products-Anion LED lamps (be good to human health) come out in June, also more flexible strips can be selected (including RGB strips).

Good quality products with competitive prices will be offered!

Latest pricelist please kindly find in attachment as reference.

Any questions about our products please do not hesitate to ask me.

Looking forward to cooperating with you in near future!

Tracy He

Kindom Opto-electronic Co.,LTD

ADD: Jiajun industrial park, Helong Road, Jiahe, Guangzhou City

TEL: 86-20-37226263  FAX: 86-20-37221662

Website: http://www.kindomled.com; http://kindom.en.alibaba.com

Skype: kindom-tracy      MSN: tracy@kindomled.com