Polyethylene

2012-05-29

Dear Sir,

Qingdao Yixiang Import and Export Co., Ltd is a specialized factory of manufacturing plastic raw materials,which has passed "ISO9001: 2008" international quality management system certification .

We manufacture, distribute and export synthetic resin, synthetic rubber, and polymer. Our products include Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PET, PVC RESIN, Poly Styrene and Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) with different grades, EVA-ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer etc.

If you have any need for our products kindly let me know your application we will recommend the most suitable type for you.

Also please let us know your order quantity and destination port on the CIF basis, we will give the most competitive price.

Looking forward to build long term relations with your esteemed company

Mr Jerry

Qingdao Yixiang Import and Export Co., Ltd

Address: No.22 Shandong Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, Shandong Province, China

ZIP: 266000

Tel: 0086-0532-80914153

Fax: 0086-0532-80914153

E-mail: admin@qdyxie.com