High Quality Mold and Plastic Moldings Provide for you

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Angelia the overseas manager in ISA Mould ENGINEERING LIMITED. Glad to know your company from internet and we can see your company is outstanding in the industry. I am writing for establishing potential business relationship between us

Established in 1997, ISA Mould ENGINEERING LIMITED is a professional ISO9001 certified mould maker. With more than 300 employees, we have over 10 years accumulated experience in designing and producing plastic injection molds, rubber moulds, aluminum & zinc die casting molds. We provide integrated services from mold design, in house casting, secondary processing, and CNC machining, prototype and surface treatment on your requirement. Every year over 70% of our moulds are exported to the United States and Europe.

In addition to using high grade steel from China, we stock steel from Germany USA and Sweden Such as P20HH, H13, S136,420SS and so on.

 We will choose steel according to customers’ requirements and longevity of moulds.

 We use standard components from equivalent DME and HASCO. Also YUDO, DME,HASCO and Mold Masters standard are used in

 hot runner system.

We are open to your visit any time. Please let us know or visit www.isa-mould.com .Our philosophy is to work with our customers in a collaborative way to ensure high quality products and low costs.

If you have any project that we can assist you, please send us for quotation. We will send you

quotation with best price and shortest lead time within 1 to 2 working days.

Thank you for your kind attention. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Angelia Qiu

Overseas Manager

ISA MOULD ENGINEERING LIMITED

Factory Address

No.207 of YiLe Building,Zhen'an Middle Road, Chang'an Town,Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China.

Tel: +86 769 81877255

Fax:+86 769 81877220

Email: info@isa-mould.com / Angelia@isa-mould.com

Website:www.isa-mould.com