Sms-mass En

Title: Sms-mass En
Find out about SMS Marketing Solution. Please accept this information on our services. We collected your data from internet directories.
SMS-mass.com

Yours SMS Marketing tool

High Quality International SMS Gateway

We hope you enjoy this information on our powerful tool.
Easy To Use

Leading to Success !

SMS Marketing have direct and fast results.
By sending sms to your clients have the opportunity to grow your Business. You can send SMS with Sender Name your Comany Name. The application is user friendly. Supports 8 international languages ??and provide customer service 24/7.

Read more ...
Reliable & Economic

Economic International rates

Sending mass sms  is a reliable service that has immediate results and does not cost much. You will charged only for each message you sent. There are no extra charges or hidden costs.

See our price list ...
Test Account

Test Account

You can use and test our application at no cost. Sing up now for free, send free sms's and see what you can get. We provide a fully editable Addres book, Fast Delivery & Accurate Reports, Schedule SMS for Future, Developer Tools, Support almost all global providers and countries, etc.

Sing up free ...

Copyright © |2012 Sms-mass.com| All rights reserved.

Sms-mass.com, Mprokoumi 30b, 67100 Xanthi, Greece Tel:+302541067601, Email: info@sms-mass.com

This email can not be considered spam if identifying the sender and delete procedures from the list of recipients. This message meets the requirements of European legislation messages view. Each message should bear full details of the sender clearly and should give the receiver the possibility of remission (Directiva 2002/31/CE of the European Parliament Relative as A5-270/2001 of the European Parliament).