Thanks for your respond to my mail

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your respond and all you have said, my name is issabella Mason Jayden Alassane,i am 24 years old girl ., my ethnic is Baoule,Kwa languages,my area is the
 largest Akan populations in Côte d'Ivoire are the farming communities of the Baoule .
 i want us to be friends though distance is far, but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far distance to be closer, My Iikings, i like a honesty person, trustworthy,friendly, Kind, careing, respectful, tolerance, Patience, realistic person. My dislikings, liars, cheaters, self centered, disrespectful, too dominatering, negative out look on life.

About my family my late father is Mason Jayden Alassane , Côte d'Ivoire late Mason Jayden Alassane  is  financial adviser to  Ministry of Agriculture, and the chife inchange in exporting  coffee, cocoa, and timber  ,my mother was a banker in one of the bank, About my education i stop in first year in  university Abidjan but i am hoping to continue and finish my study as soon as possible, About resident, i am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal under the guadance of Pastor and Mrs cole joseph of Divine Church of Christ (DCC) dakar i need someone who i can trust to share my life with,
i contacted you with the hope that you are the one, please i will like you to reply to me, i told you that love makes far distance very close, you can call me with pastor phone number +221 77 8373 725,  below is my pic

Thanks
yours sincerely
issabella