RE:Chemicals of Titanium dioxide

2011-12-23

Hello Director,
Have a nice day!

Glad to know you need Titanium Dioxide.

We are a manufacturer specializing in producing Titanium Dioxide in China.We have been in this industry for over 10 years,we have a lot of experience in this field.

Product1: Titanium Oxide Rutile
Appearance: White Powder
Packing: 25kg in net PP bag, 21MT in the 20' FCL

Product2: Titanium Oxide Anatase
Appearance: White Powder
Packing: 25kg in net PP bag, 21MT in the 20' FCL

Wish our products will be helpful for your business. Please tell us the details you need, we are pleasure to serivce you!
We are looking forward to receive your enquires!

Best Regards
Tina

DaLian HaoTianXin Trade Co.,LTD
Tel           86-0411-62933008