Titanium Dioxide Manufacturer

阅读 | 转发 | 退订 | 投诉

Dear sir or madam,

Hope everything well with you.

Our company produces The top quality of Paint Titanium Dioxide(Rutile) ,Anatase Titanium Dioxide which is Extensively used in Paper, Plastic, Ink, Rubber, Medicament, Food ect. With no radioactive substance of Non-paint Titanium Dioxide contains less Fe, Nb and P which are applied in a wide spectrum of manufacturing industries, including the production of Enamel, Metalwrgical, Glass, PTC, Ceramics and Electric Welding .

Our main products:

1-Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR518 (For masterbatch and rubber)

2-Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR512 (For paint and coating)

3-Titanium Dioxide Rutile R257 (For Water based ink)

4-Titanium Dioxide Anatase BA01-01 (Ganeral purpose)

5-Titanium Dioxide Anatase (Enamel grade)

6-Titanium Dioxide Cosmetic Grade

We mainly export to Europe, America , and Southeast Asia … We also produce special-order batches of Titanium Dioxide per customer requirement. With our stable quality and excellent services.
Welcome you have an enquiry, we are looking forward to cooperate with you esteemed company!

Thank and best regards,

Mr. Jone

Baoding Paier Chemicals Industry Group
Add: No. 64 Sanfeng Road, Baoding, China
Tel:863125885598
Fax:863125885589

阅读 | 转发 | 退订 | 投诉