You've been invited to join Top CashBack

Title: You've been invited to join Top CashBack
Hi there!

We've sent you this email because your friend recommends joining TopCashBack.co.uk to get savings on your online shopping. They left you the following message:

"I'm a member of Top Cashback and it is a great way of
saving money on the things you buy online. Why don't you
join too? (It is completely free).

It's a great website that gives you money back on your online shopping, known as "Cashback". It's free to join and free to use, completely funded by sponsored adverts dotted around the site."

Recommend Top CashBack

It really is a no-brainer...

  • Get massive cashback savings from over 2300 online merchants
  • Saves you money every time you shop online
  • Top Cashback members save over £1 million per month
  • It's free to join - why pay to use a cashback site?
  • No fees - no catches! (we make our money from advertisements)

It's this simple...

How it works

Start saving today by joining TopCashback.co.uk

Tell-A-Friend and earn cash

*Based on a sample survey of 5484 members

Not interested? We're sorry to bother you. Simply delete this email and we won't contact you again.