plastic mould

hi,
   Wish you have a good day.
   I'm Sunny from L- Tooling , We are specialized in plastic injection mould ,die-casting mould & metal stamping tooling  with 13 years experiences and ISO 9001:2000 Certificate,located in "World wide mould manufacturing town"---Chang an ,Dongguan city,Guangdong province, Welcome to visit our website: www.L-tooling.com to know more about us.
   Our management idea: High quality, reasonable price, prompt delivery & satisfactory after-sales service.

mold making:
plastic injection mold
Die Casting mold
metal stamping tooling

Our molds are applied in these fields:
Automobile products,Industrial products,Electrical Components, OA Equipment, Home electronic Appliances,Medical Products,Connector Products,Metal
Products and Precision Molds,etc.

Best Regards
Sunny
L- Tooling (HK) Co., Limited