Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

You're invited to:   Anxiously waiting to hear from you.
By your host:   sani mstapha

Date:   Wednesday October 14, 2009
Time:   1:00 am - 2:00 am  (GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific)
Street:   Dear Friend, Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Sani Mustapha the Bill and Exchange Manager of Bank of Africa Burkina faso. I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($18.5million transfer claims). This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested,get back to me immediately through this email address (sani_mustapha100@hotmail.com) for more details,Best Regards,Mr Sani Mustapha

Will you attend?   RSVP to this invitation