Engenheiros de Software Portugueses para a ThousandEyes em San Francisco EUA

Software Engineer @ ThousandEyes

ThousandEyes (www.thousandeyes.com) delivers solutions to optimize the availability, performance and security of web applications and services. Our proprietary technology provides businesses with actionable insights into their web services from a global perspective, protecting online revenue streams and brand reputation in different geographic markets. Our customers include companies such as Facebook, Priceline and Verisign.

We are looking for a full time C++ and/or Java Software Engineer for our San Francisco office that has experience in:

C++:
* c++, stl, boost
* tcpdump, libpcap, flex, bison
* mysql (mysql++)
* Network protocols: tcp/ip, http, dns

Java:
* JSEE, tomcat, hibernate, spring, struts, jsp, servlets
* mysql
* Network protocols: tcp/ip, http, dns
* eclipse

We are a team of technologists, phds, hackers and geeks working in a highly collaborative environment that fosters innovation. We work hard cause we love what we do. Each member of our team is extremely hands on and like to hack network protocols and explore new technologies. We are always looking for extremely motivated and technically skilled people. Radical thinkers will especially find ThousandEyes a great place to work, specially if they appreciate good coffee ;)

If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to jobs@thousandeyes.com.