Project in Sao Tome

Our humanitarian organisation is concentrating on the improving of education
in the developing world. Last year we already realized our first Project in
Sao Tome e Principe, namely we equipped 6 schools with computers and
peripheries. The whole project was a success, and the children and teachers
of Sao Tome began to use computers.

Our next step is to go again with a bit more computers, namely our team is
travelling by the end of April (on the 27th of April) to realise the
project: make maintenance of the existing computers, replace the computers
which are not working, repair what is possible to repair, to amend more
computers to the already donated schools and to equip additional schools
with computers and do education in this new schools.

For this second project we are looking for a computers scientist with
knowledge in Linux, and who speaks Portuguese and English or German.

Interested students should contact us directly. The person has to have solid
know-how-base in Linux, and he/she has to be willing to spend at least one
week in Sao Tome, and work there on this sustainable project. He/She must
speak Portuguese and English or German.

Best regards

Ana-Marija Skegro

S.ANK Verein